We are a four-doctor equine exclusive veterinary practice in the West Valley of Phoenix, Arizona. We offer both farm calls as well as large haul-in facility. We would love to be your horse veterinarian!
Lloyd H Kloppe, DVM, ACT
Traci H Hulse, DVM
Maggie Loomer, DVM
Candice Chintis, DVM
Lauren Hefton, DVM
Left to right: Jay Rodriguez, Deanna Mead, Brenda St. Vincent, Dr. Maggie Loomer, Dr. Candice Chintis, Debbie McGehee, Bethany Chill, Dr. Traci Hulse, Sabrina Hammond, Dr. Lloyd Kloppe
Durango Equine Veterinary Clinic
20908 W. Durango Street
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Phone: (623) 386-2928
Email: Contact Us
OFFICE HOURS: (by appointment only)
Monday- Friday: 8 am-5 pm
Saturday: 8 am-12 pm
We always have a veterinarian available for emergencies after-hours. If you have an equine emergency, please call 623-386-2928 and you will be directed to the doctor on duty. Do not email or leave Facebook messages for emergencies.
Save the Date!
Durango Equine’s Annual Equine Seminar
Saturday, January 28, 2017 from 9am -1pm.
Common Infectious Diseases in Horses”, Dr Wendy Vaala, a nationally known veterinarian internal medicine specialist
Therapeutic Nutrition for your Horse, Rick Ronkca from Platinum Performance
- He will specifically discuss what type of supplements to use for itchy skin, metabolic problems, joints, weight gain, hoof problems and growing horses.
We offer a full-range of equine services:
- General equine medicine
- Preventative medicine
- Lameness exams and treatment
- Digital radiographs
- Mare and stallion reproduction
- All laboratory diagnostic testing
- Pre-purchase exams
- Elective surgeries
- Emergency services
- Routine dental work as well as advanced horse dentistry
- Equine chiropractic services with Dr. Maggie Loomer
- We also specialize in miniature horses, donkeys and mules